YouTube Music allows you to add videos that you want to watch next and save them to a queue. In this way, each user can customize their listening experience and watch the videos they enjoy. Recently, YouTube Music rolled out a new feature that allows users to save the entire queue as a playlist.
If you are interested in knowing how to save a YouTube Music queue, look no further. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to do that on your Android device, iPhone, or PC.
How to save to YouTube Music queue on iPhone
YouTube Music allows iPhone users to save the videos they want to watch next and even customize the order in which they will play. Heres how to do it.
- open the youtube music The app on your iPhone. If you don’t have it, download it from the App Store.
- Log in if prompted and enter the name of the video you wish to queue in the search bar.
- Play the video and tap the three dots next to its name.
- Select “Add to queue”.
After the video is added to the queue, you can set the order in which it will be played by pressing and holding the two lines to the right of the video.
How to save to YouTube Music queue on Android
Android users will be happy to know that they can customize the videos they watch in the “Up Next” section of the YouTube Music app in just a few steps. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- Play file youtube music The app on your Android device. If you haven’t installed it yet, download it from the Play Store.
- Log in to your account if necessary and find the video you want to add to the queue.
- Select the video and press the three dots to access the options.
- Click “Add to Waiting List”.
If you want to arrange the videos in the Next section, tap and hold the two lines to the right of the respective video.
How to save to YouTube Music queue on PC
Many people prefer to use YouTube Music on their PC due to the larger screen. Although there is currently no desktop app for YouTube Music, the website is very easy to navigate. Here’s how to use the website to queue videos.
- Open your browser and go to youtube music website.
- Log in to your account if prompted.
- Hit Search at the top and enter the name of the video you want to add to the queue.
- Select the three dots to the left of the video and choose Add to Queue.
You can change the order of the videos in the Up Next section to improve your listening experience. All you have to do is tap and hold on a video to move it.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist
One of the latest options that YouTube Music has launched is the ability to save the queue as a playlist. This way, you’ll always have access to new music and stay up to date with the latest trends. Keep in mind that this is a new option, so it may not be available on all devices.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist on iPhone
If you are using the YouTube Music app on your iPhone and want to save the queue as a playlist, here is what you need to do.
- Launch the YouTube Music app.
- Go to the “Now Playing” section.
- Click “Next”.
- Select the Save button next to Play From.
Here, you can choose whether you want to add the queue to an existing playlist or create a new one.
YouTube Music Save Queue as Playlist on Android
Android users have to follow these instructions if they want to save a queue as a playlist.
- Open the YouTube Music app.
- Access the Now Playing section.
- Click “Next”.
- Choose “Save” on the right.
Select “Add to Playlist” if you want to add the queue to an existing group. You can also create a new queue playlist.
YouTube Music Save Queue as a playlist on PC
At the time of writing this article, it is not possible to save a queue as a playlist using a computer. If you want to do this, you will need to use an iPhone or an Android device.
Why can’t I save a queue as a playlist on my mobile phone?
Since saving a queue as a playlist was introduced only recently, not all users will see this option. The only thing you can do is to make sure that you are using the latest version of the app. If you’ve updated the app and you still don’t see the “Save” option, you’ll need to wait for it to become available.
Enjoy the music
YouTube Music offers many options that are not available in other streaming apps, so it is not surprising that many users are turning to it. Customizing queues and saving them as playlists are just some of the features that make this service so popular.
Do you often dedicate the “Up next” section of YouTube Music? How do you like this option? Tell us in the comments section below.