iMessage continues to maintain its reputation as one of the best chatting apps out there. Apple users rely on its unique features such as end-to-end encryption for regular messages and group chats.
One useful group chat feature that appears on other chat apps is polling. Polling can be used to make decisions or arrange plans. However, Apple does not support iMessage polls yet. But don’t worry, because wherever there is a will, there is always an alternative solution. You can create an iMessage survey with the help of a third-party app.
Read on to learn how to create polls in your group chats.
how to create a poll free in iMessage on iPhone or iPad
Although polls can be created in a casual conversation, they are ideal for group conversations. If you have a group chat ready to go, go to File Download a survey for iMessage Section. If not, here’s how to start a group chat using your iOS device:
- open the Messages a program.
- At the top right, tap Composer.
- Enter the name of your contacts or click the plus sign (+) Sign the addition from your contacts.
- Now enter what you want to say to the group in the text field, then press Sends icon.
You have successfully started a group chat.
If you decide to add additional members to the group chat, do the following:
- launch Messages and access to group chat.
- Under the group name, tap the arrow.
- Choose informationThen add a contact.
- Type the contact’s name or press the plus sign (+) to choose a member from your contacts.
- When selected, press Finished and then Finished repeatedly.
Download a survey for iMessage
how to create a poll iMessage does not support polls, so you will need to download a file iMessage polls App from the App Store Before creating a group chat poll:
- From iMessage, click the blue button App Store Code or access the App Store from its app.
- Click on research code and enter”iMessage polls. ”
- The application will appear in the list. handle Gets to download and install it.
Create a survey
Here’s how to create your own poll with iMessage polls:
- Go to the group chat you want to send the survey to.
- Tap the gray apps drawing icon, then tap Polls icon.
- The app will open in the lower half of your screen, tap start button.
- Enter the name of your poll, for example, “Where should we meet?” and press next one.
- success add option To enter your polling options. You can add as many options as you want, but the minimum is two.
- A text box will open, you can enter text, paste copied text or links. If you paste a link, it appears as an option.
- The app has a smart calendar to help you set the date or time. To use it, start typing a time, day, or date. A calendar suggestion will appear, tap on it to add it to the survey.
- After adding one, you can press the minus sign (–) top right to delete an option.
- If you want to rearrange the order of options, tap and hold the three vertical lines icon to the left of the option, then move it to a new position.
Now it’s time to adjust the survey settings.
- Click on Settings Icon in the lower right corner.
- You will see four options to choose from:
- look who voted: With this option enabled, everyone in the group chat will see who voted for which option.
- Add options: When this option is selected, other group chat members can add options to the survey. They cannot delete or modify the options you have selected.
- declared a winner: When this is enabled, the winner is announced when the voting ends.
- multiple voices: This allows members to cast multiple votes.
These options are enabled by default, deselect them to disable them.
Finally, to save your poll:
- leave the Settings page and return to your survey by clicking behind The option is in the upper left corner.
- Once you are satisfied with the survey, press Send a survey button to send it to the group.
Additional questions and answers
How do you vote in a group chat?
To participate in the iMessage survey, you will need to install iMessage polls a program. First, visit the App Store to download and install the app, then follow these steps:
1. Access the survey sent to you or the group chat.
2. Make your selection, then press send vote.
Collect everyone’s opinion with an encrypted poll via iMessage group chat
Using polls in iMessage group chats is especially useful for planning group events, gathering opinions about something, and for many other reasons. The great thing about using this feature is that group members can vote as they see fit, in the same way that messaging works. Everything is kept private thanks to end-to-end iMessage encryption.
Polls are not a native feature of iMessage yet. Therefore, Polls for iMessage app must be installed to set up a poll and one poll participant. It’s free, easy to use and gets the job done.
Do you enjoy taking part in surveys in general? What kinds of topics do you like to give your opinion on? Tell us about it in the comments section below.