Trust Wallet It is a popular platform for buying and trading digital currencies. However, you may encounter problems if you try to add a token that the decentralized wallet does not know. The platform handles four basic types of tokens: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, and Smart Chain. Newer coins in these categories may not have made their way to the Trust Wallet’s list of supported tokens. This means that it will not be reflected in your wallet balance if you transfer it to your account.
This does not mean that you cannot add a custom icon to the platform. Learn how to enter unlisted currencies in Trust Wallet.
How to add a custom token in Trust Wallet on a PC
Trust Wallet is a great place to trade and store your cryptocurrency. The platform supports a long list of coins based on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance or Smart Chain. However, since new coins are constantly being produced, the token you want to add to the wallet may not be listed on the platform. If this is the case, you can use the instructions below to add a custom token to the Trust Wallet.
Keep in mind that this procedure will only work if the crypto is sent on a blockchain compatible with the platform. You must also confirm the transaction to make it available in your crypto wallet.
To add a custom icon, you will first have to find its address.
- to open CoinMarketCap in your browser and click the search bar at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of the code you wish to add to Trust Wallet Click on the token to view its details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the copy icon next to “Contracts”.
- Open the Trust Wallet app and tap the search icon at the top of the screen.
- Find the icon and click “Add custom icon” in the pop-up message.
- Select the appropriate blockchain network and paste the token address into the designated slot.
- Enter additional details, such as the name of the token, then press Save.
Your token has been successfully added to the Trust Wallet and should be reflected in your account balance.
CoinMarketCap is a website that tracks cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is a great place to find cipher addresses. If you can’t find the address on CoinMarketCap, you can go to the coin’s website to search for it there.
How to add a custom code in Trust Wallet on iPhone
Trust Wallet allows users to store their cryptocurrency. It supports many coins built on the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance and Smart Chain networks. However, due to the ever-increasing number of coins being generated, the platform may not have a complete list of all the tokens out there. To add a custom icon to the platform, follow the instructions here.
Before adding a custom token to the Trust Wallet, make sure that the platform supports the blockchain on which the crypto is being sent.
- Find the title of the symbol you wish to add by heading over to CoinMarketCap.
- Enter the name of the token in the search bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the token and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the copy icon next to “Contracts”.
- head for Trust Wallet And enter the name of the token in the search bar.
- Click on “Add a custom token” when prompted and on the next page, select the token network.
- Paste the coin address in the designated box.
- Enter other token details, including the name, then click Save.
The custom code has now been added to the Trust Wallet. Head to your account to confirm that the balance reflects the new crypto asset.
CoinMarketCap is a website that tracks cryptocurrencies. So you can use it to find the necessary icon addresses. If the coin is still too new for the website to pick up, you can go to the official token platform to find the address out of reach.
How to add a custom code in Trust Wallet on an Android device
Trust Wallet is an excellent platform, as it supports a large number of cryptocurrencies. However, the coins uploaded to the platform must be built on the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Chain or Binance blockchains. Since new coins are generated regularly, your preferred token may not be listed in the Trust Wallet. If this is the case, you can include it manually using the method below.
Before getting started, make sure that the coin is built on a platform supported by Trust Wallet. You will also need to know the title of the coin.
- From your browser, go to CoinMarketCap To search for the title of your icon.
- Enter the name of the token in the search bar and click it when it appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the “Contracts” section.
- Click the copy icon next to it to get the title of the token.
- open the Trust Wallet application and search for the token in the search bar.
- Click “Add custom icon” in the top-right corner.
- Select the appropriate network and paste the token address into the provided box.
- Enter the details for the token, including its name, and then hit Save.
The custom code has now been added to the Trust Wallet and should be reflected in your account balance.
CoinMarketCap is a great place to get cryptocurrency addresses, as it is a site that tracks these assets. If you don’t find the address there, try visiting the token site.
How to add a custom code in Trust Wallet on an iPad
Trust Wallet is basically a bank account for cryptocurrency. It allows you to store your assets and facilitate trades. The platform supports most major cryptocurrencies, as well as many lesser known ones. However, it does not have an exhaustive list of all the tokens out there. If you are interested in adding a custom icon, the steps below will help you do that.
It is essential to know that this process will only work if the token you wish to add is built on a supported blockchain.
- head for CoinMarketCap from your browser.
- Type your token name in the search bar and tap on it to view the details.
- Go to the “Contracts” section at the bottom of the page and click on the copy icon.
- Go to Trust Wallet app and enter the name of the token in the search bar.
- Click “Add custom token” in the pop-up message and select the correct coin grid.
- Paste the token address in the provided box and hit “Save”.
You have now added a custom token to your Trust Wallet. Go to your account balance to make sure it contains the new currency.
CoinMarketCap is a go-to platform for crypto addresses. This is because the primary purpose of the site is to keep track of tokens. If your coin is not available on CoinMarketCap, you can search for the address on the coin’s website.
Every currency matters
Trust Wallet is a crypto wallet that allows you to store and exchange your tokens. Although it supports a large number of cryptocurrencies, it does not in any way have an exhaustive list of every coin on the market. If you need to add a custom icon, you will have to do it manually. This tutorial guides you how to do that. Once you have completed this process, your new balance should include the new cryptocurrency.
Have you added custom tokens to Trust Wallet? How do you go about that? Let us know in the comments section below.