Zoom has changed office culture in many ways. For example, many of us would never have imagined having a meeting with our boss while wearing pajama bottoms. While your home can sometimes be your workplace, Zoom has allowed us to do things in ways we couldn’t before. With the platform account management feature, you can participate in two meetings simultaneously. Department heads can also participate in ongoing team discussions to determine if everyone is on the same page. If you’re wondering how to set up your Zoom account so that you can harness these superpowers, we’ve got you covered. This guide will show you how to join two Zoom meetings simultaneously.
How to join two Zoom meetings at once
Zoom allows users to join more than one meeting at the same time. However, you must have an Enterprise, Business, or Education account. If you try to join a second meeting from a free account, the platform will ask you to leave the current session first. Here’s how to join two meetings at once.
Team members will now be able to join two meetings at the same time.
Enable in groups
As an admin, you can give a specific group permission to access multiple Zoom meetings at the same time. Take a look at how to do this:
- go to the Zoom Log in with your credentials.
- Find the navigation panel and click on “User Management”.
- Tap on “Groups” and select the group you want to give access to.
- Click “Settings”.
- Then select “Meeting”.
- Scroll to the “In Meeting (Basic)” section.
- Select “Join different meetings at once.”
- Toggle the switch to turn it on.
Group members will now be able to join multiple Zoom meetings at the same time.
Enable in user settings
You can make it possible to join more than one Zoom meeting from your user settings. This is how to do it:
- Open Zoom account in the browser.
- Head over to the navigation panel and tap on “Settings.”
- Click on “Meeting”.
- Go to the “In Meeting (Basic)” section.
- Look for “Join different meetings at once.”
- Toggle the switch to enable the setting.
You are now able to join simultaneous Zoom meetings.
Join two Zoom meetings at once
After setting up your permissions, you can now go ahead and join multiple Zoom calls. These steps will show you how to do that:
- to open Zoom And select “Join”.
- Enter the meeting ID.
- Click Join to join this meeting.
You are now on two Zoom calls simultaneously.
How to join two Zoom meetings simultaneously on a free account
Zoom only allows those with premium accounts to join multiple Zoom calls. However, you can use some hacks to do the same from a free account. Check out how to do it.
Join using a browser tab
Zoom allows you to use the platform even when you don’t have a registered account. So you can use a browser to join a meeting. Follow the method below to do this:
- to open Zoom on your browser.
- Go to your browser and paste the first meeting link in the address bar.
- Click Start Meeting.
- Click “Join from browser” in the dialog that appears.
- Enter your name.
- Click “Join”.
- If you want to join a second meeting, you can open an Incognito tab and join the meeting from that browser by clicking on the “three dots” in the top-right corner.
- Select “New Incognito Window”.
You can now join multiple Zoom meetings with a free account.
Join using different devices
You can open multiple accounts on Zoom, which allows you to log into the platform from different devices. To join two meetings at once, open Zoom on separate computers and sign in with different email addresses. It’s a more complicated way to do it, but it still gets the job done.
Navigate simultaneous zoom meetings
It is possible to join multiple Zoom calls whether you are using a premium or free account. The advantage here is that you can be in two places at once – something you can’t do in in-person meetings. The guide above walks you through the process, allowing you to simultaneously manage your commitments.
Did you join two Zoom meetings at once? Which method did you use? Let us know in the comments below.